Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crown music releases album of Anima D' Costa


After many years, popular Bangladeshi female singer Anima D’ Costa will come up with her first solo album during the Valentines Day. Crown Music will be releasing this album. Meanwhile recording of the songs of this album is continuing at Dhaka’s Vistech Studio at Kakrail.

Commenting on the upcoming album, Anima D’ Costa said, “Recently I sang a film song for a film. The lyrics and tune of this song is by Shoaib Choudhury. I was completely enthralled at the richness of both lyrics and tune by Shoaib Choudhury. After I sang the song, Mr. Choudhury promised to bring out my first solo album during Valentines Day. It was like a ‘Mission Impossible’ to me. But, he has shown his charisma in really making impossible – possible and by now recording of the songs is continuing, which possibly will complete by first week of February.”

Anima D’ Costa said “there are nine songs in the album, most of which are of course folk nature. But I am confident, my listeners and fans will certainly well accept the songs of the album, because of lyrics, tune and music arrangement.”

Young music director Ali Aftab Loni is working on this project.

Shoaib Choudhury has already become a top choice as lyricist and tuner in Bangladesh in recent months. A number of leading singers in the country, including Runa Laila, Shakila Jafar, Abida Sultana, Andrew Kishore, S I Tutul, Monir Khan, Fakir Shahabuddin and others have sung his songs.

Most popular singer S I Tutul highly appreciated the richness of lyrics and tune by Shoaib Choudhury. He said, “I am sure, by this year, Shoaib Choudhury will reach to the top level of lyricists in Bangladesh.”

Crown Music though was also scheduled to release solo albums of S I Tutul and Shakila Jafar during the same time, it has already been delayed due to pre-occupations of both the artistes at home and abroad on stage performances.

No comments: